Inserting Data into a Glossary
Several of the BCLN courses have a prepared glossary of terms that enhance the student's understanding of new vocabulary. Unfortunately the downloaded course files do not include the glossary entries. The good news is that it is fairly simple to load the glossary entries into your course.
- Download the glossary file for your course.
- Locate the Glossary that is created in the course.
- Edit the settings > Import Entries
- Upload the glossary file that you downloaded. Note that the name of the file will vary, depending on the course.
- You should see the number of entries in the glossary.
- You'll want to ensure that autolinking is off so the tests don't have links.
Last modified: Thursday, 19 September 2019, 5:15 PM