How to: Hide Stuff from Students?
Should I Hide Stuff from Students?
If you are only using parts of a particular course, you may wish to hide the other parts to make it easy to navigate for students.
Some teachers prefer to keep the unused units visible for students to review other areas of the course when needed.
Your strategy depends on your students and how you present. You can change your mind at any point.
How to Hide Items
- You can hide anything you wish in there (books, pages, tests, or entire units)
- Turn editing on.
- To the right of what you want to hide, click Edit > Edit Settings
- Find the "eye" (hide) icon.
- The items are still there, but not visible to students
- You can "un-hide" them whenever you wish.