Submitting a Video using YouTube
The easiest way to share a video with your teacher (or anyone else, for that matter), is through the use of YouTube.
Here's how to do it.
- Do you have a Google account (eg. a gmail account)? If not, you'll need to make one.
- Go to Google.com
- Click "Sign-In" (top-right)
- Create account (For myself)
- Once you have an account, go to YouTube.com and Sign In (if you're not already signed in)
- In the top right, click , then "Upload Video"
- Drag your video onto the screen (or Select File)
- Once uploaded, make sure it's either "Public" or "Unlisted"
- Use your Video Link to tell your teacher how to see your video.
Last modified: Thursday, 6 February 2020, 3:22 PM