Distance Learning (DL)
WCLN was originally developed to support the growth in Distance Learning (DL) programs.
Those students taking DL courses include:
- Students whose schedule is difficult due to sport commitments.
- Students whose school schedule is not working locally and take online courses to fit in courses.
- Adults who are upgrading.
- Families who wish an alternative to the traditional school experience.
- Students who have anxiety or other challenges which make traditional classroom learning difficult.
- Those who want to try a more flexible learning experience to compliment their schooling.
If you are interested in enrolling in an online course, please check the list below to see what's available in your region. Of course, if you can't find the course you need/want close-to-home, that's often not a problem due to the ability to work online from another region's DL program.
Last modified: Monday, 27 July 2020, 8:09 AM