Yearly Membership Rates
As a group, we divide development costs and skills among all WCLN members. Suddenly $5000 in resource expenses is worth $200,000 and serious evolution of resources is accomplished. Also, teachers now collaborate, expanding their opportunities and potential. Another network benefit is the ability to represent 40+ districts to vendors, allowing WCLN members some great cost-cutting partnership deals.
- $3500 for members with an annual expected FTE of 0 - 150 (0-1200 student course accesses)
- $4500 for members with an annual expected FTE of 151 - 300 (1201-2400 student courses accesses)
- $5500 for members with an annual expected FTE of 301 - 450 (2401-3600 student courses accesses)
- $6500 for members with an annual expected FTE of 451 - 600 (3601-4800 student courses accesses)
- $7500 for members with an annual expected FTE of 601+ (4801+ student courses accesses)
Basic membership entitles a program to:
- Access to all WCLN Development for your local Distance Learning and Blended Learning programs
- Access to OSBC materials and courses based on OSBC material for your local Distance Learning and Blended Learning programs
- Inclusion into Discussion area for Teacher Feedback and Interaction
- Access to the Partnership Deals for cutting costs.
Expectations of WCLN member programs:
- Involvement in the shared development strategies.
- Involvement in the building of the virtual teaching community.
- WCLN graphic on site and redirection for students that you can't serve locally.
- Updates to member information on site.