This page outlines how to setup WCLN LTI on your Moodle site.
Note: This configuration MUST be done prior to restoring WCLN courses. LTI courses will not work if they are restored before performing this set up. If for some reason you have already restored an LTI course, follow the instructions on this page and then re-restore the course using the backup file.
2. Login to your Moodle site as an administrator. You will be installing two External Tools (WCLN LTI Book and WCLN LTI Page). We'll do the Book first.
3. Navigate to Site Administration > Plugins > Activity modules > External tool > Manage tools
4. Enter the "Tool URL" as https://wcln.ca/local/lti/configuration/book.xml and click Add.
5. Enter your consumer key and shared secret, as provided in the WCLN Discussion Area > Downloads (must be a Download Tech).
6. The tool should be added below. Click the settings button to configure more tool settings.
7. Set Tool configuration usage to Show in activity chooser and as a preconfigured tool.
Set Default launch container to Embed.
8. Under the heading Privacy, set Accept grades from the tool to Never.
Click Save changes.
Now that you've installed the Book plugin, let's do the Page plugin:
9. Repeat steps 4 - 8 using the "Tool URL" as https://wcln.ca/local/lti/configuration/page.xml
10. Done! Your courses with WCLN LTI Books and Pages should now be working.