This page outlines how to setup WCLN LTI on your Moodle site.
You will be installing two plugins (WCLN LTI Book and WCLN LTI Page). We'll do the Book first.
1. Login to your Moodle site as an administrator.
2. Navigate to Site Administration > Plugins > Activity modules > External tool > Manage tools
3. Enter the "Tool URL" as https://wcln.ca/local/lti/configuration/book.xml and click Add.
4. Enter your consumer key and shared secret, as provided by WCLN.
5. The tool should be added below. Click the settings button to configure more tool settings.
6. Set "Tool configuration usage" to "Show in activity chooser and as a preconfigured tool".
Set "Default launch container" to "Embed".
Click Save changes.
Now that you've installed the Book plugin, let's do the Page plugin:
7. Repeat steps 3 - 6 using the "Tool URL" as https://wcln.ca/local/lti/configuration/page.xml.
8. Done! Your courses with WCLN LTI Books and Pages should now be working.